Friday, June 29, 2007

Vacation

Well I finally made it down to Carlsbad to visit Mom and Grant, then jetted like a rock star to Austin to hang with the McNeill clan. I was treated to a show in San Diego called ,Triple Espresso, which was hilarious. Mom and Grant where picked out of the audience to play one of the cast members Mom and Dad...Ha Ha! I also had the opportunity to simply chill out and finish my book. Austin was great, however it did rain at some point daily. The kids have really grown, they are not the little ones I remember since my last visit in October. I got the chance to hang out, play ball and workout with them. They will be muscle bound in no time....As you know it was my 39th birthday, just one step closer to the big 40, I must say though I am getting better looking with age. The cupcakes where delicious....send some!!
Any way here are some great pics from my trip.
Thanks for a great week and I Love ya all Cheers






























No comments: